Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hey and Welcome!

You may think that school life would tie into my careers blog, but no! School in Tennessee is awsome! I had awsome teachers over the past few years and I hope that I will next year. This last year was filled with so many memories! I love all of my past and future teachers. Notice I didn't say present. Yes it is that time of the year SUMMER VACATION! I had so much fun going to Washington DC for an end of the year trip! It was fun, but I am glad to be home and on break!! So, I will keep posting. Next year should be interesting because I will be going into my FIRST year of high school! Yes freshman! I can't wait, but I am nervous. Any tips? Thanks. If you e mail me please nothing innapropriate!! Thank yoU :)

1 comment: